Public Information Request

The City of Garfield provides the following ways for you to submit your public information request.

You may Hand Deliver, Mail, Email, or Fax your written request to Garfield City Hall. 


Good to Know

Please note that for a public information request to be valid, it must be submitted in writing to the City.

Contact Info

Garfield City Hall
14655 South Wimpy Jones Road, Garfield, AR 72732