- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Contact Us
City of Garfield....A Great Place to Live!
Welcome to the website of Garfield, Arkansas! We hope you can find what you are looking for here, if not, please contact us and we will do the best we can to answer any questions, or point you in the right direction to find your answers.
Garfield is a city in Benton County, Arkansas. It is part of the Fayetteville–Springdale–Rogers, AR-MO Metropolitan Statistical Area.
In the City of Garfield, we are defined less by boundaries on a map than by the sense of shared values our residents hold dear. Small town values, guided growth, preservation of historical, cultural, and natural heritage are just a few of the core principles that makes the City of Garfield a wonderful place to call home.
We are a city of about 500 beautiful souls. We are situated Northeast of Rogers, Arkansas, where citizens of Garfield enjoy fast and easy access to nearby attractions. Here are just a few:
- Garfield is a direct access to Beaver Lake, which is home to some of the best fishing and recreational areas in Arkansas,
- Garfield residents enjoy all the larger cities and entertainment of Northwest Arkansas and Southwest Missouri,
- The City of Garfield is just a little over an hours drive to the ever-popular, Branson, MO 76 Strip,
- The Northwest Arkansas Craft Fairs, including War Eagle, are just a hop, skip and a jump all around Garfield,
- Then, of course we are a straight shot... into the always fun, Eureka Springs, about 20 minutes up the hill.
Our attitude is definitely rural, and friendly. Travelling our side roads and streets will often get you 'waved at' for no other reason than a welcoming 'hello', whether we know you or not. We are the type of folk who prefer starlight to streetlights, and quality over quantity. We may not have the variety of a big city, but the merchants and service people of our stores, stations and restaurants are friendly and honest, and we're proud of them. And we have a great elementary school with a tradition of personal care and attention to our kids.
To Access the 2021 Spring Cleanup Flyer please click here...