The Garfield City Council meets each month, typically on the second Tuesday of the month, in the Alderman Terry Warren Room at City Hall to conduct legislative business for the City of Garfield. The minutes from each meeting are prepared by the Recorder-Treasurer and reviewed by the Mayor. Finally, the City Council Meeting Minutes are presented to the City Council for approval at the following monthly meeting.
The minutes from the Garfield City Council Meeting of September 10, 2019, as approved by Mayor Gary Blackburn, are posted below.
Outcomes of the September meeting of the Garfield City Council included the following:
- authorization of Mayor Blackburn to begin a water storage tank inspection process with ESI Engineering
- first reading of a proposed ordinance for a new water fee schedule
- vote to fully enforce Ordinance 82, concerning unauthorized excavation, and collect all amounts due
- proclamation by Mayor Blackburn of Go Pink for the Cure Day in the City of Garfield on October 4
- Fall Cleanup Day was scheduled on October 5, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- first reading of a proposed ordinance for CARDS trash service in the City of Garfield
For further details about the September meeting of the Garfield City Council, see the links below.